Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
mbmbmbmbmb
When you kill an alien, you receive the amount of money printed on the alien's counter. But the rules also say, "If you decide to get more money, roll the die, a 1,2,3, or 4 gets you 1 money and a 5 or 6 gets you 2 money."

Is this in addition to the money that is printed on the alien counter? And if so, is there any reason why I would decide not to get more money?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Pehr
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You've got the same interpretation of the rules as I do. Yes, the die roll to get additional money can be taken whether or not you got money from defeating an alien. No, there is no reason not to take the roll each turn; you definitely should do so as you need the money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yves jp
France
Moca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm on it in the translation, so a roll a turn and every alien you can kill to get money ?
ravensron wrote:
You've got the same interpretation of the rules as I do. Yes, the die roll to get additional money can be taken whether or not you got money from defeating an alien. No, there is no reason not to take the roll each turn; you definitely should do so as you need the money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was only taking the money as I defeated the aliens. If it's every turn, that may make the game a little too easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yves jp
France
Moca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understood the rules and translated in french, you can roll die or dice, depending on how many dice you have (1,2,3 or 4) for money or for battle in any combinations inside your alocated dice.
It's clear, or not. I mean my english ? meeple
chansen2794 wrote:
I was only taking the money as I defeated the aliens. If it's every turn, that may make the game a little too easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
deludis wrote:
As I understood the rules and translated in french, you can roll die or dice, depending on how many dice you have (1,2,3 or 4) for money or for battle in any combinations inside your alocated dice.
It's clear, or not. I mean my english ? meeple
chansen2794 wrote:

Ah, now I get it. I didn't realize it was one of the dice allocation. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.