Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow gamers,
I've been trying to find these three games for awhile now. Was hoping someone had a copy of one they could trade off.

Maharaja: The Game of Palace Building in India
Oasis

I've got a decent sized trade list with some nice items. I'm very willing to negotiate!

Thanks for looking

Edit: no longer looking for Alhambra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kob
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Re: W: Maharaja, Oasis, Alhambra H: a trade list
I have a copy of Maharaja that I'd be willing to trade. Looking at your trade list there are several things I'd be interested in. Caylus, Hansa Teutonica, Talisman expansions, Summoners wars packs. Let me know what you'd be most interested in trading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Buckingham
United States
Berne
IN
flag msg tools
Watch and learn... - Dr. Who
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Oasis and am interested in several games including Kakerlaken Poker, Wits & Wagers Family, Revolution & expansion, Caylus, and maybe a couple others. Do I have anything else on my trade list that interests you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mbuckingham wrote:
I have Oasis and am interested in several games including Kakerlaken Poker, Wits & Wagers Family, Revolution & expansion, Caylus, and maybe a couple others. Do I have anything else on my trade list that interests you?

I'm most interested in trading my copies of kakerlaken and Caylus. From you list I am most interested in Oasis and Cargo Noir.

Caylus is new in shrink btw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moon Knight wrote:
I have a copy of Maharaja that I'd be willing to trade. Looking at your trade list there are several things I'd be interested in. Caylus, Hansa Teutonica, Talisman expansions, Summoners wars packs. Let me know what you'd be most interested in trading.

Ive been trying to trade off my entire Summoner Wars collection in one big trade. Caylus is high on my willingness to trade list too. I'd maybe be interested in your copy of traders of genoa too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Buckingham
United States
Berne
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RhodesN7 wrote:
mbuckingham wrote:

I'm most interested in trading my copies of kakerlaken and Caylus. From you list I am most interested in Oasis and Cargo Noir.

Is Caylus the 2nd edition (RGG)? Which version of Kakerlaken Poker do you have and what condition is it in?

Cargo Noir is new in shrink. Oasis is the Uberplay version in terrific shape (I got it new and played it once).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mbuckingham wrote:
RhodesN7 wrote:
mbuckingham wrote:

Is Caylus the 2nd edition (RGG)? Which version of Kakerlaken Poker do you have and what condition is it in?

Cargo Noir is new in shrink. Oasis is the Uberplay version in terrific shape (I got it new and played it once).

Yep. 2nd edition Caylus from Rio Grande.
Kakerlaken Poker is in excellent condition. I bought it new and only played once.

If my two games for Oasis and Cargo Noir sounds fair to you, feel free to send an official trade offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Buckingham
United States
Berne
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RhodesN7 wrote:
mbuckingham wrote:
RhodesN7 wrote:
mbuckingham wrote:

Kakerlaken Poker is in excellent condition. I bought it new and only played once.

If my two games for Oasis and Cargo Noir sounds fair to you, feel free to send an official trade offer.

I've been traveling the last couple of days. Let me think about it and get back with you please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
grump lemon
United States
Pennsylvania!
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure, but this other Iowan who is looking to trade Alhambra may be worth contacting?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I've got Oasis, and other things.

I'm interested in Hansa Teutonica, Brass, and your Summoner Wars lot.

Lemme know if some thing(s) sound good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony D.
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Nothing like family, friends and games...and music and beer...and pizza and bean dip...and actually having time to play games...
mbmbmbmbmb
KidJersey wrote:
Not sure, but this other Iowan who is looking to trade Alhambra may be worth contacting?

Other Iowan checking in! Thanks to Grump for making the connection here.

I've got Alhambra, base game only (no big box). GM to be sent shortly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KidJersey wrote:

Thanks for making the connection!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mbuckingham wrote:
RhodesN7 wrote:
mbuckingham wrote:
RhodesN7 wrote:
mbuckingham wrote:

I've been traveling the last couple of days. Let me think about it and get back with you please.

Hey Matt,
While I think I'm going to trade Caylus for Maharaja. I wasn't sure if you were available for the trade so I made other arrangements. Sorry we didn't work something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Buckingham
United States
Berne
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RhodesN7 wrote:
mbuckingham wrote:
RhodesN7 wrote:
mbuckingham wrote:
RhodesN7 wrote:
mbuckingham wrote:

Hey Matt,
While I think I'm going to trade Caylus for Maharaja. I wasn't sure if you were available for the trade so I made other arrangements. Sorry we didn't work something out.

No worries. If you want to work something out for Oasis still, I'm still interested in Kakerlaken Poker and Wits & Wagers: Family (and could maybe be talked into Cities & Knights of Catan plus the 5/6 player expansion if there is more on my trade list of interest).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.