BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: Small Group South King County? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Merrill
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I am wanting to form a small group to play with. I live in Kent and have a bad work schedule where my only free time is after 7pm. This makes it hard to attend other groups. I have a few games, Dominion, Twilight Imperium and Thunderstone. If your in the area and have had trouble finding groups like I have, we should just form our own!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith-Stoe
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've got a group in Maple Valley that's not too far away from you, Maple Valley Gamers. Check out our profiles and geeklists to see the types of games we play at our game nights - look in the forums of our guild or select 'geeklists' in search at the top of the page and search for 'Maple Valley'. We're always looking for more local gamers.

We try to have game nights every other Saturday, usually running from about 2 or 3pm to 1 or 3am. Showing up after 7pm would be no problem.

Hosting alternates between me jojobinks and jocose;

matt feldman
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Joe
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Feel free to contact any of us if you have any interest or any questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Swain
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also live in Kent, and brand new to board games. I'd be interesetd in a group that meets late evenings as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt feldman
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
akprime13 wrote:
I also live in Kent, and brand new to board games. I'd be interesetd in a group that meets late evenings as well.

Ditto mikes post above. We meet this Saturday all day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Swain
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd definitely be interested saturdays are kinda tough for me though. If you guys have room this weekend I'll see if I can get something together and make it work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Swain
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Way last minute but found someone to babysit if needed if you guys still have room send me a Msg. I'm not to far off from Maple Valley.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
akprime13 wrote:
Way last minute but found someone to babysit if needed if you guys still have room send me a Msg. I'm not to far off from Maple Valley.

Sorry no one saw the post....soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt feldman
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
akprime13 wrote:

we always have room. gm me or jocose or surfindecoy and we'll put you on the evite. if you hit us up at the last minute we'll probably miss it (like tonight).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Swain
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks guys I figured it was way too late for anyone to see. Just hoping someone was checking on auctions or something. I'll be sendin a pm to jojo here shortly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.