Subject: Scenario Design Point Values question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"To be honorable and just is our only defense against men without honor or justice." -Diogenes of Sinope
badge
If ye see the laird, tell him this makes the twelve hunner and nineteen time that Jennet Clouston has called down the curse on him and his house, byre and stable, man, guest, and master, wife, miss, or bairn—black be their fall! -RLStevenson
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate the Scenario Design Point Values given in CC : Resistance. I just have two questions:

1) Are there any costs for Sewers in this system?

2) Are the costs for Fortifications unchanged for Partisans from the other nationalities?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find any notes on sewer value.

The playbook has a special chart for Partisan fortification costs. Generally a bit more expensive than non-partisan fortifications.

The chart is hidden at the BEGINNING of the partisan RSG modifications.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"To be honorable and just is our only defense against men without honor or justice." -Diogenes of Sinope
badge
If ye see the laird, tell him this makes the twelve hunner and nineteen time that Jennet Clouston has called down the curse on him and his house, byre and stable, man, guest, and master, wife, miss, or bairn—black be their fall! -RLStevenson
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Chick. Yes, I saw those Fortification costs - but those are Random Scenario costs, not Scenario Design costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I did the math on the Fortifications. I compared the Design values given in CC/Med with the Random Scenario costs, then extrapolated for CC/Resistance.

Can Chad or someone please verify these figures?

For CC/Resistance (CC/Europe/Med in parentheses):

Hasty Minefield: 67 (60)
Barbed Wire: 44 (33)
Foxholes: 31 (31)
Trenches: 62 (62)
Bunker: 186 (124)

Still looking for Sewer value. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, Stephan, didn't read your question carefully enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Huffman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first thought was to make them 5 for 4 points. (This is the cost of Caves for the Japanese.) .... So then for the Scenario Designer, they'd be 80.

However, with the Caves you get a 4(5) Cover. So I'm thinking to drop the cost to 3 sewers for 2 points. That's a price of 66 each on the Scenario Designer.

There is nothing official that I have found, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.