Popular Tags: [View All]
yves jp
France
Moca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In french sounds better. Ok.
We like the game, my wife most she always wins !
I have a couple of ideas, after various plays :
- For each 5 Fans, you get an automatic +1 Fame (good or bad you have always a base of Fan(atical)s for every band in history).
- For every epic concert, and only for epic, you can earn 4$ per dice. And if you get the roadie you can add +2 Fans instead of 1.
- The Christmas battle : the best album produced in december wins +1 or +2 Fame and/or Fans and some bucks.
- Charity concert, once a year at least 2 players can join to make a charity concert, no bucks but +1 Fame and +1 Fans per band playing.

That's all in fact 4 ideas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Add to those, The band with most money at the end gets 2 points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yves jp
France
Moca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, you approve these rules ?
HamsterOfFury wrote:
Add to those, The band with most money at the end gets 2 points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In order of like:

1) Christmas Battle. It's fun and creates a target time for people to work towards.
2) Charity Concert. Introduces some player interaction.
3) Epic Concert. Although not the roadie as the roadie is already powerful in giving you the extra dice.
4) Fans = Fame. Might make fame a little too easy to get but I'd need to play some more with the rule to see how it works.

So yeah 1 and 2 sound like great fun. 3 without the roadie would be good and 4 not so much unless it works with some more playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yves jp
France
Moca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, for the 2 firsts rules and the third amended. Let's see for the fourth.

HamsterOfFury wrote:
In order of like:

1) Christmas Battle. It's fun and creates a target time for people to work towards.
2) Charity Concert. Introduces some player interaction.
3) Epic Concert. Although not the roadie as the roadie is already powerful in giving you the extra dice.
4) Fans = Fame. Might make fame a little too easy to get but I'd need to play some more with the rule to see how it works.

So yeah 1 and 2 sound like great fun. 3 without the roadie would be good and 4 not so much unless it works with some more playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.