Popular Tags: [View All]
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Our son played his first game. It was Go Away Monster!. He played it every day for 19 days straight before taking a break for a little bit. He's now closing in on having played 600 games (not all of them GaM, of course).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Very cool. Gaming with the family is certainly better than just 'over the dinner meal chit-chat'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting patiently for grandkids. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
On a related note, last night my nine year old daughter announced she wanted to play Power Grid. She had played twice before and done very poorly. But last night she played a pretty good game, finishing second. I was third. She could have won if she had gone for capacity in the last couple turns instead of focusing on the green power plants.

So you have that to look forward to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:

Our son played his first game. It was Go Away Monster!. He played it every day for 19 days straight before taking a break for a little bit. He's now closing in on having played 600 games (not all of them GaM, of course).

I hope he has been logging them all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:

You are an inspiration to all us gaming geek parents. Hopefully I will one day be able to the same thing about all 3 of my little folk!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Fourteen years ago today, my wife said "I do".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Levy
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Best hobby, with the best people in the world. Gaming is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bearcat89 wrote:

What, to playing Power Grid?

Happy Anniversary, Ed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry Levy wrote:
Bearcat89 wrote:

What, to playing Power Grid?

Power Grid? Dare to dream. More like Cribbage or Wizard. My 8 year old son and 5 year old daughter are my in-house game partners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.