Canada
Lethbridge
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Game group needed...
mbmbmbmbmb
Toys for Thought has some good deals.

I've certainly paid more for a lot of these games. I've ordered from there before and it's always worked out. The lame thing is that they list stuff that is out of stock. I wish stores wouldn't do that.

7 WONDERS LEADERS EXPANSION
$14.99

AGE OF GODS
$6.99

AT THE GATES OF LOYANG
$24.99

CAMELOT LEGENDS
$5.99

CAMPAIGN MANAGER 2008
$6.99

CLUZZLE
$4.99

DEATH WEARS WHITE
$4.99

DUST TACTICS
$41.99

FEUDO
$5.99

FIRST TRAIN TO NUREMBERG
$19.99

FOREVER YOUNG
$9.99

GLENN'S GALLERY
$29.99

HECHO CARD GAME
$2.99

KNIGHTS OF CHARLEMAGNE
$9.99

MISSION: RED PLANET
$6.99

OKKO
$17.99

PORTOBELLO MARKET
$14.99

POWER STRUGGLE
$12.99

PUERTO RICO
$34.99

SANTIAGO
$16.99

and more...

These deals are from the leftover 'turkeys' section. There are more sales in the bargains section too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good store, excellent service
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Swack
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
neoshmengi wrote:
The lame thing is that they list stuff that is out of stock. I wish stores wouldn't do that.

As you said, many of the listed items are out of stock and only way to check is to click on the item. Tired of many of the online game stores doing that. This seems to be systemic problem through out the board game stores. It's out of stock and out of print, you will never get it in stock... just take it off you list!!!!! And even if they managed to get a few more copies, I'm sure they will sell for much higher prices!

I'm almost to point of going exclusively with Amazon and B&N (when coupons available).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schroth
United States
Middletown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TFT does restock out of stock items, and the price remains the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R.J.
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PORTOBELLO MARKET is a hidden gem... not on many BGG'ers radar, but a quick game (30-45mins) with a lot of interesting decisions. Got it for Christmas and was a bit bummed because of the low ranking rating, but after reading the rules and playing it, I loved it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
breakaway11 wrote:
PORTOBELLO MARKET is a hidden gem... not on many BGG'ers radar, but a quick game (30-45mins) with a lot of interesting decisions. Got it for Christmas and was a bit bummed because of the low ranking, but after reading the rules and playing it, I loved it.

Being in the top 1000 games is considered a low ranking now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R.J.
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, meant rating, and still, not too low, but had never heard of it at all prior, so at the least, i was unsure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
breakaway11 wrote:
PORTOBELLO MARKET is a hidden gem... not on many BGG'ers radar, but a quick game (30-45mins) with a lot of interesting decisions. Got it for Christmas and was a bit bummed because of the low ranking rating, but after reading the rules and playing it, I loved it.

I completely agree with this. All of that company's gateway games are overlooked gems. Have you tried Livingstone? I think that game should be at least a top 50 family game. And Ilium is a Knizia game with simple rules, lots of depth, and a theme that actually works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.