Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benoit Flageol
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
Anyone use a plano box with this version of the game?
What kind of plano do you use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bright
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nidale wrote:

I use a Plano 3600 shown here:

You'll need more dividers (Free by request from the Plano website). I use the same box for the base game and it holds all of the expansions (Be Not Afraid, Cursed, Grand Dames, Necromancer Island, and Leaders)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Vargas
msg tools
Has someone managed to fit both SW and SWU, plus the expansions in one single game box?
In Vasel's review of Underground he says that he done it... does any one knows how?

Zeppo007 wrote:
Nidale wrote:

You'll need more dividers (Free by request from the Plano website). I use the same box for the base game and it holds all of the expansions (Be Not Afraid, Cursed, Grand Dames, Necromancer Island, and Leaders)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zeppo007 wrote:
Nidale wrote:

where did you put the special power pcs in the plano box? can we see a picture of your base game's plano?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bright
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:
Zeppo007 wrote:
Nidale wrote:

where did you put the special power pcs in the plano box? can we see a picture of your base game's plano?

Here is my base game storage solution.

As for the special powers. I rubber band them together and just place them in the game box.

Here is what the packed game box looks like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Louallen Jr.
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the exact model number? There are several 3600 series. I went to Wal-Mart and ended up getting the wrong one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bright
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chancegalaxy wrote:
What is the exact model number? There are several 3600 series. I went to Wal-Mart and ended up getting the wrong one.

The exact model number is the 3600. The one they sell at Walmart, in my experience, is the 3650.

Here is a link to it's Amazon listing: http://www.amazon.com/Plano-23600-01-Stowaway-Adjustable-Div...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.