Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Reed
Canada
Ancaster
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened my game box and after reading the forums counted the play pieces. As other have found, I was missing two yellow infantry and had one extra yellow cavalry.

I also had the Railways of the world game from the same publisher that is missing all of the 25 yellow goods cubes.

Not sure about customer service as I have just sent them the mail requesting replacements, but I will let you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Miller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
STYLES_DNR wrote:
I just opened my game box and after reading the forums counted the play pieces. As other have found, I was missing two yellow infantry and had one extra yellow cavalry.

I also had the Railways of the world game from the same publisher that is missing all of the 25 yellow goods cubes.

Not sure about customer service as I have just sent them the mail requesting replacements, but I will let you know.

Please do. I am missing 1 black infantry and have emailed them twice now ( the first time on November 2nd and the Second time on December 15th) and no response as of yet. I emailed eaglegames.net@gmail.com which was listed in the support section of their website. I can understand if they don't have any pieces available but at least have the
courtesy to respond to my request. Luckily I have 1 extra blue infantry so I will probably just spray paint it glossy black and call it a day. It really makes me think twice about purchasing other Eagle games titles though.

On the contrary, I purchased Strike of the Eagle from Academy Games. 2 of the blue blocks were to small to apply stickers to. I emailed them and with in a couple of hours I got a response from Uwe Eickert himself apologizing and promising new blocks in the mail immediately. That my friends is customer service! Take note Eagle games!

Good Luck,

-Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So. I'm looking at the forums and I see that mispacks are not uncommon with this company. I got this for Christmas, and was opening it up today.

I am short one fortification and they gave me two blue infantry bags and NO cavalry. So now I have 40 blue infantry, NO blue cavalry. Anyone heard back from these people yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Miller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Karadek wrote:
So. I'm looking at the forums and I see that mispacks are not uncommon with this company. I got this for Christmas, and was opening it up today.

I am short one fortification and they gave me two blue infantry bags and NO cavalry. So now I have 40 blue infantry, NO blue cavalry. Anyone heard back from these people yet?

Nope. I've pretty much given up on this company and I won't be putting any more of my gaming money in their pockets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's disappointing. I guess I need to find some 20mm Roman Cavalry models.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Miller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Karadek wrote:
That's disappointing. I guess I need to find some 20mm Roman Cavalry models.

I have decided to try the email address listed for product information. The address listed is keithblume@gmail.com.

I'll post if I hear anything back...

-Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reed
Canada
Ancaster
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an email from them stating that they will ship me the replace components, but nothing has arrived yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Miller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
And you sent the email to eaglegames.net@gmail.com?

thanks,

-Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reed
Canada
Ancaster
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, I wrote to: eaglegames.net@gmail.com

I will let you know when the components arrive. I expect they should get here by the end of the week, but will give them till the end of next week before I follow-up again.

D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Miller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I sent an email to the other address and somebody named Keith replied and said he wasn't sure what was going on but he would CC customer support. So we'll see what happens. Fingers crossed...

-Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reed
Canada
Ancaster
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Replacements came today.

D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And which email did you use again? I haven't even received an auto response yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reed
Canada
Ancaster
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote to: eaglegames.net@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same place I wrote to. Time to write again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Miller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Karadek wrote:
Same place I wrote to. Time to write again.

Same here. Even after contacting Keith (in Product Information) who said he would forward on my request to customer support, I still haven't heard anything since. shake

-Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fefostuta
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Missing 1 blue infantry, 1 siege engine red and 1 black...

-.-'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, after a third and somewhat angrier email, I did get a response from Eagle Games, asking for my address and promising to send parts. I'll let you know when I get them in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave de Vil
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I got two packs of yellow infantry and no yellow cavalry; thought it was too late to get this corrected but might have a go now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered the game today. I'm hoping they were just practicing with your games and mine will be OK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
I just ordered the game today. I'm hoping they were just practicing with your games and mine will be OK. :D

I hope so. Sounds like that a correctly-packed game may be the exception rather than the rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karadek wrote:
Well, after a third and somewhat angrier email, I did get a response from Eagle Games, asking for my address and promising to send parts. I'll let you know when I get them in.

Roughly 10 days since, and no package.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got my package, nearly 3 weeks after my third email. All the missing pieces were in there, so I guess that with the exception of the lack of communication initially and the length of time it took, I'm satisfied.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Because Ameritrash drips with theme...
badge
Yep, that's my avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought the game and have one green general missing.
I wrote to the address currently mentioned on their website as customer service address: eaglegames.net.cs@gmail.com

Let's see how fast they reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Because Ameritrash drips with theme...
badge
Yep, that's my avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, only 5 hours later a reply came asking for my address!
Not bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.