John Watmuff
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey guys,

Description:
Here's a new custom scenario. This one is pretty good for teaching your friends how to play or playing a more casual game. It's got a difficulty of about 0.5. If you are new to the game it is also a good quest to start with -- easy enough to get through, and after a while you will be able to win this about 100% of the time.

Quest Deck:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73309070@N08/6608980101/in/phot...

Notes:
The Archery Symbol is just a symbol for the quest and is not an indication that any 'Archery' encounter cards need to be added to the encounter deck.
Only the Core Set is required.

Hope you like it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Dubien
Canada
Salt Spring Island
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
played it, thanks for the offering.

I was wondering if to add some challenge and theme there could be some more training that goes on... maybe searching the deck, for the most usefull card, or perhaps adding more enemies to the staging area in the last round, I was even thinking it would be cool to add an ally to the last round as a aid to the practice grounds or something like that.

Thankyou

Bryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lee
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to have this at a higher resolution. Right now, the dimensions for the image containing all the cards is as big as the image for one of the cards usually is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Aguirre
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jedi, nice to have an easier adventure after being traumatized by Dol Guldur...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.