Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Coe
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The last post we had (dec. 13th) said art was coming along at top speed? Are we getting close to a ship date? Can we get a rough guess when you would hope to have this wrapped up?

Any more photos you can post for us to drool over?

Thanks for any info/tidbits that are provided,
Ty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi--I don't have an answer actually. It will have to be Josh that answers. Before the holidays, he'd mentioned things were proceeding nicely.

What I didn't think about initially--and it's my fault--with so many cards, there is a CRAPLOAD of artwork that has to be 'custom' done. That's slowed things more than I expected.

I could've sped it up--but I want a great product rather tha one done fast....that make sense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Myers
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Jim's reasoning here. I prefer quality over speed too.

I'm going to own this game for a long time, so would like it to have great art, components, etc, instead of rushed out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
spencer_myers wrote:
I agree with Jim's reasoning here. I prefer quality over speed too.

I'm going to own this game for a long time, so would like it to have great art, components, etc, instead of rushed out.

Thanks....and again, I should've realized the amount of artwork would cause delays making the original projected release date unrealistic.

It's a mistake I will work on avoiding with future projects. I can't guarantee it--but I'll try!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.