Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Norman Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
looks like the files are back up at V&V

plus a donation drive, which is worth supporting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Austin
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
1- 2- 3- 4!- A- A- 5!
badge
110% Rally
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a lot of spare cash, but I was so happy to see the files appear (for how long . . . ?) I immediately had to donate a token amount to support the cause!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Doyle
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, thank you all very much for the support -- and Happy New Year!

Yep, the files are back up. I didn't want to make a huge fuss about it, but they're there.

I've looked into the POD services, and thought about it a lot, and I just can't shell out the $350 or $700 for the counter dies to produce the game -- I just can't do it.

So, first up on the new publishing list is the Wargamer's Guide to V&V, which will be a roadmap to the game, especially for beginners. I'm also in the middle of the first historical campaign, and I'll announce more when I can.

Thanks again, guys -- I really appreciate it!

-Barry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Christensen
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
Pat OwlOrbs on the head.
badge
Rub the wizard!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wargamer's Guide AND Historical Campaign. . .AWESOME! Can't wait to see them. Keep up the great work Barry. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j b Goodwin

Lynchburg
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Donation in the bin...and I'm looking forward to more new content, Barry, whether free or paid for. I would also be up for a Kickstarter!

And this does make for a Happy New Year. One of my Wargaming Resolutions for 2012 is to teach more people this fine game--and play it more, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.