Japan
Abiko
Chiba Prefecture
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in this entry.
But, I really would like to know who is designing this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Puig
Spain
Tarragona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

When I read about the game design I thought the designer would be Mr. Miranda. They are using leader capacities, as in Empires in America solitaire SOS game from VPG designed by Mr. Miranda. Besides, most of the Decision Games are designed by him. But, who knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Erwin
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Per Javier Romero, Ticonderoga was designed by Eric R. Harvey and William Nester.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael brossard
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
erwinrd wrote:
Per Javier Romero, Ticonderoga was designed by Eric R. Harvey and William Nester.

Fort Carillon is the fort built and defended by the French, why call it and refer to the fort in the S&T article as Fort Ticonderoga?

Also Levis is rated in the game inferior to Montcalm as to the potential of exceptional status, this is historically incorrect, Levis was exceptional in all his battles, be it the great victory at Fort Carillon, the great defence at Beauport - opening of the siege of Quebec, and then at the battle of Set-Foy in the winter of 1760. His rating should be: Inept: N/A, Capable Leader: 1-5, Exceptional Leader 6- 9 and O. Also Levis was quick to be at the right place at the right time, his movement should be 8 not 7 (The young De Bougainville is rated too high...he was late at Quebec on September 13th, 1759)

Many historians agree, if Levis was present at the battle of the plains of Abraham 0n September 13th, 1759 the battle may well have been fought differently than that of his impulsive leader Montcalm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.