Subject: My last game of 2011 - What will it be? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to go put the kids to bed, and then my wife and I will break out one last game to play before the end of 2011... but what???

We'll probably only have about an hour to play... maybe 90 minutes if the kids don't wake up... Something we can have a glass of wine with, and welcome in the New Year...

Any suggestions?

(unless of course, she falls asleep... and then I'll need to break out one of my many solitaire games... Any thoughts on which one of those if I'm stuck there?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aton, Jambo, sound good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Miller
United States
Fairmont
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished our first game of Discworld Ankh-Morpork and it was the last game to be played at our house for 2011.With only 2 hours and 20 minutes to go till New Years day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pick LoTR card game. You rated it a 10 and somehow a cooperative game seems like a good way to enter the new year together.

My wife and I just finished playing Fresco, our first time trying out a new game I got for Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wilczewski
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
badge
Someone on the internet is wrong!
mbmbmbmbmb
From your collection, how can it not be times square?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
Times Square is an excellent choice!

My wife actually pulled out my unplayed Race for the Galaxy. Her choice and it was a good one!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Weaver
United States
Denver
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was Friday, just picked up at my FLGS this afternoon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Cottage Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Mine was Risk Legacy. I won the last game of the three we played and finally got to name a continent. Now, that's a great way to ring in the new year... welcome to South AmEric!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
After a couple games of Crokinole, we finished out 2011 with our first game of Eclipse. Great ending to 2011.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.