Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Harris
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoy playing this one with the family and was looking forward to the expansions they mentioned in the forums.

I tried sending my questions through the website (when it was still up), and contacting one of the designers through BGG, but no luck. I noticed that both of them have not logged onto the Geek for several months...

Anyone heard anything?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Malkowski
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to admit, the silence is deafening! I hope not, because I think the game has potential.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Anderson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I've been unable to contact either of the designers (or the site's Customer Service, obviously) about getting my pre-order copy of the game. So while they've said it's simply that they are in capital-raising mode, I have to assume that there's a deeper reason the site is down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Malkowski
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the site is indeed down that spells BIG trouble. I wonder how many people have paid for this game and not received it yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Jones
United States
Oakdale
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... Actually came on here to see why this game is listed as released in 2011 and yet I have yet to find ANY WHERE that sells it. I nabbed the BGG promo last year since I had already decided I was going to get the game. Does ANYONE actually own a copy of this game? I hate having promos for games I will never own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bitva wrote:
Does ANYONE actually own a copy of this game?

The game's "Users Owning" link currently shows 22 owners:
http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/99807?ow...
I can attest that it exists, as I received it from winning the promotional contest for it last year. Whether it is distributed or available at any stores, I have no idea...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harris
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked mine up at timewellspent.org.

They are out of stock now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Edwards
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Looked like a spectacular game. And co-op to boot. Just wish I could find it.cry

Hate when games disappear without explanation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Chris Heard
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Sorry for the silence, guys. The project got derailed by lack of funding and a legal roadblock related to fundraising. Since the issue is still unresolved, I can’t say anything more or predict when the wheels of progress can start moving again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.