Stade
Nds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are we doing it right?

1. Setup: Lay out 1 hazard card per player

2. Layout 1 Hill Troll

3. Start normal turn: Quest phase: 1 Hazard per player

= 1st turn:5 Critters possible in a 2 player game?

Kinda hard . We are playing with starter decks.

Thx in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, that sounds about right. Traveling down the Anduin is very difficult. I have tried 10+ times to complete it by myself and have not yet succeded. But I am getting close. I have built a deck with Gimli, Eowyn and Dunhere and have accomplished as many as 11 progress tokens on quest 2b. So it is a difficult scenario (especially to start out), but im starting to beleive that it can be done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, you're missing out on some Surges. Draw 2 Eastern Crows, then Wolf Rider (another surge), two more Enemies, place Hill Troll, then reveal another pair of Enemies (ideally the 2nd Hill Troll) during turn one and you're cooking (or cooked).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Rachemoss
United States
Silver City
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
mbmbmbmbmb
No need to get fancy. I found that starting out with The Brown Lands and The East Bight in addition to the Hill Troll was enough to make for a very short quest.

Where's that Snowbourn Scout when I need him?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Johnson
Germany
Stade
Nds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
Hey, you're missing out on some Surges. Draw 2 Eastern Crows, then Wolf Rider (another surge), two more Enemies, place Hill Troll, then reveal another pair of Enemies (ideally the 2nd Hill Troll) during turn one and you're cooking (or cooked).

thx for the answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.