Popular Tags: [View All]
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, recently we had a 6 player game in which one of the players bought the long range scanners. After a while the black hole came out and he used his tech in a couple iterations of the explorer role to put it back to the top of the draw pile.
I always thought of the black hole as an event more than a sector tile, so it occured to me that maybe instead of putting it along the other tiles in the Explorer "repository", it'd be better if it was immediately placed once it showed up. ¿Has anyone tried this? ¿any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I finally found that rule in the very last side note, just before the end credits; no wonder I hadn't read it before.
Anyway, I think I'll give the "instant black hole" a chance to see how it goes. Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you're right, but on the other hand I feel the game has enough long term planning already and I miss a bit of "holy cr*p I didn't see that coming!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.