Andres Rueff
Germany
Muenchen
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
4th week of august 39

weather is clear and sunny
U30 leaves the german base in kiel and transit move to the western approaches in the north atlantic.
U30 going on patrol in the western approaches.

1st week of september 39

weather is clear and sunny.
we are receiving information of the b-dienst at our position, and search for possible targets. we found a lonely british tanker with 8brt, and move closer (first round no attack due negative attackvalue). as we reach a distance
below 1000m and nearly 90 degree orientation angle (TDC -2) we fire our first torpedo and achieve a critical hit
near the fuel tank. we still have enough fuel, food and ammo to maintain a longer patrol in the western approaches.

2nd week of september 39

weather is still clear and sunny.
we receive b-dienst information of the western mediterran area, but holding our postion and maintain our patrol.
found one norwegian 4t merchant and a dutch 4t merchant. attacked the norwegian with the gun. hitted him. their counterattack misses. our second shot as well as theirs second shot misses.
we are running low on fuel and return to base.

3rd week of september 39

b-dienst still delivers information in the western mediterran area. weather is clear and sunny. we move torwards the
german base, there is no particular incident on our transit. we arrive the german base, we were 4 weeks on sea and sunk 1 british tanker with 8brt.

-------------

this was my first play of steel wolve, took me about 2 hours with scrolling back and forth thru the rulebook and searching for the right chart. in my opinion sw is a great solitaire game and i already started second patrol with u47. next time i will write more detailed, adding my rolls etc. like the other session reports.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.