Popular Tags: [View All]
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I expected 6 stacks of 9, but I have a stack of 8 and a stack of 10 (2 workers and 1 worker respectively)

Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jbrier
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Norbert666 wrote:
I expected 6 stacks of 9, but I have a stack of 8 and a stack of 10 (2 workers and 1 worker respectively)

Is this correct?

I made the same mistake the first time I played the game. As it turns out, 1 worker and 2 workers are not the categories, but rather 1/2 workers and 1/2 legionnaires.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aah, thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Stephenson
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
verandi wrote:
Norbert666 wrote:

Is this correct?

I made the same mistake the first time I played the game. As it turns out, 1 worker and 2 workers are not the categories, but rather 1/2 workers and 1/2 legionnaires.

So glad I found a comment on this. Cracked the game upon today and something seemed off to me on this front. The rules kinda imply this by saying by matching icons.. but then the since the demand tiles have three different icons it appeared more intuitive that the rules where trying to imply the VP icons. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.