Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Taylor
United States
Council Bluffs
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a punched copy or Panzer Command and I have only two 45mm Russian AT gun counters. A friend of mine also has a punched copy with only 2.
The inventory in the back of the rulebook calls for 3. Are we both missing one of these AT guns? I have looked through the scenarios and there is never more than 2 needed listed in any of the scenatio OBs.

thank
MG Taylor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Torvatn
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mgtaylor wrote:
I have a punched copy or Panzer Command and I have only two 45mm Russian AT gun counters. A friend of mine also has a punched copy with only 2.
The inventory in the back of the rulebook calls for 3. Are we both missing one of these AT guns? I have looked through the scenarios and there is never more than 2 needed listed in any of the scenatio OBs.

thank
MG Taylor

http://boardgamegeek.com/image/178853/panzer-command

There should be 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Prouse
Canada
flag msg tools
There are two in the AT regiment and 1 in the Ind. regiment. Maybe thats the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
The Wonder Computer of the 1980s
badge
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty
mbmbmbmbmb
My set is missing one as well -- "4-G"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele I.
Italy
Torino
TO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
download the zip file and print it (there is a pdf with a good reproduction of the counters in vector graphics)

http://www.esagoniedadi.altervista.org/ed_VG_pzcmd.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Cothran
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Italian Redux version of game is Marvelous!!! Vent, vidi, vici!!! Bravo!!!

Now, If I can just get a good version of the rules in English!?!

Has anyone looked at the rules available on the Vassal site? Are they comparable to the actual VG printed rules???

Thanks Again!!!

Chuck

arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele I.
Italy
Torino
TO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
At a first glance, the rules presented in the Vassal module seem the original rules (I cheched the index and a couple of subsections).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.