Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello everyone!

Long story short, I wanted to play a 6 player game. But the basic game only came with 5 colors so I thought, hey if I buy the first expansion (which says 2-6 players on the box) I thought I would get the 6th color figures (grey ones). But nope, only the extra figures for each color.

So one player had to improsive with dice as figures this time, but hey we still enjoyed it!

So, does anybody know where I get the grey figures? Which expansion or where I can order them if that's needed.

Thanks! - Nurgle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carcassonne: Expansion 1 – Inns & Cathedrals
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Like John (jearles) said, the extra player colour comes with the Inns and Cathedrals expansion. I suspect that you picked up the Traders and Builders expansion, which includes 6 builders and 6 pigs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys for the quick reply! Inns and Cathedrals here I come!

JoffW: Yup it was the Traders and Builders one. ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald McDaniel
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or make your own, something I did for a 7th player.

Inns & Cathedrals is a must-have expansion, anyway, regardless of the extra player bits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jack elfrink
United States
McKees Rocks
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Besides the 'Inns & Cathedrals' expansion, you can also get other color meeple in camo / brown / orange / pink / purple / white / unpainted from http://www.meeplesource.com/products.php?filter=woodenmeeple...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Brune
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
HEY! That TICKLES!
mbmbmbmbmb
jackelfrink wrote:
Besides the 'Inns & Cathedrals' expansion, you can also get other color meeple in camo / brown / orange / pink / purple / white / unpainted from http://www.meeplesource.com/products.php?filter=woodenmeeple...

The purple & orange sets are nice, especially since they now include all the specialty meeples from different expansions (except for Carcassonne: The Phantom),

I shudder at the idea of an 8-player Carc session though.gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for gold and silver sets of meeples.

I know I can get unpainted ones fairly easy, and some gold/silver pens/markers...but will it be pretty...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.