United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Re: KickStarter ends in 14 days . . .
Upgrade my pledge from $45 to $75. That cover is beautiful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jackie Keiser
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Backed it yesterday! I hope it gets fully funded!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Only 49 more $45 pledges to funded!

Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
I find it interesting that Order of Professional Sorcerers currently has 3 more backers than Island Fortress, but Island Fortress has about $2500 more pledged. I guess this shows the value in having lots of reward levels and having some higher-ticket options. Since the highest reward for O.O.P.S. is only $100, maybe nobody has actually pledged more than that.

Anyway, here's hoping that Island Fortress makes the deadline, especially considering how long this game has been on my radar, and how much Bryan has gone through in trying to get this baby published.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Johnson
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Peristarkawan wrote:
I find it interesting that Order of Professional Sorcerers currently has 3 more backers than Island Fortress, but Island Fortress has about $2500 more pledged. I guess this shows the value in having lots of reward levels and having some higher-ticket options. Since the highest reward for O.O.P.S. is only $100, maybe nobody has actually pledged more than that.

Anyway, here's hoping that Island Fortress makes the deadline, especially considering how long this game has been on my radar, and how much Bryan has gone through in trying to get this baby published.

Ian, you're right... Order of Professional Soldiers doesn't have any levels available higher than $100, so most backers may be reluctant to pledge any higher than that without an increased reward or some special benefit. Also, if you look closely, 30 backers of OoPS are only at the $1 level, whereas Island Fortress has just 14 backers at the $1 level (at the time of writing this), with all other pledges being significantly higher. When setting up my Kickstarter campaign, I wanted to make as many options available as possible. I hope Matthew gets a bunch of pledges over the next few days and I wish him well (heck, I'm even a backer of OoPS!), so I'd really like to see him get fully-funded.

Thanks again for the support, everyone. It means so much to me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding options it`s a pity you can not go further than two copies with a reasonable international shipping. soblue

I am really looking forward this game, following it (having read the rules 3 years ago, waiting for JKLM to do something, etc.), but 130 $ for two copies (plus 19% import tax, making it 155 $ = 60 Euros per game) to Germany is just a bit too much. Other games had the option to order 4 or even 6 copies, so bulk orders could be organized and people share the costs.

Hope, this will get through and see it at Essen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frost Forge Games
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the input, Daniel. My apologies for not having that option available on Island Fortress, but we will certainly offer it on future titles. Thanks for making me aware.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
As mentioned in the Subject, only $726 needed for the deluxe wooden Governor Pawn/Start Player Marker!

I. want. marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.