Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
All my sins are of omission
badge
The kung fu hippie from Gansta City
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night I enacted Fission's Dogma, a red card was drawn, and the world exploded. There was a dispute about whether Forecasts should be removed. I argued that it's not mentioned on the card, and thus Forecasts are ignored. The counterargument was that of course Foercasts were not mentioned because Fission is from the base game, but that the intent of Fission is to remove everything except achievements. Your thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
The card doesn't say anything about your forecast, thus your forecast is not removed. Your friend was overthinking the situation!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Woll
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
But don't the original rules state that only achievements remain? Doesn't that mean that the forecast cards are removed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
It does, but only as a matter of clarification of what's left in the base game after activating Fission. Regardless -- forecast cards stay in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.