Popular Tags: [View All]
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that KS folks have received theirs, I was curious if this will be in wider distribution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
wwscrispin wrote:
Now that KS folks have received theirs, I was curious if this will be in wider distribution.

Hi, William!

Marketing is still being worked-up for the general distribution, but, essentially, here is the information:

Once the games are printed, the cost will very likely be $19.99 plus shipping. The shipping will vary based on the distance from zip 30165, and will be computed on a per-game basis. US shipping runs $6-$9 for Priority Mail. International shipping runs $10-$15 for Canada, and $35-$50 for more distant countries (First Class Mail International).

I do have some copies of the KickStarter games left, and these include the following bonuses:

The Flood ten-card mini-expansion
The Dwarf Thief and Black Diamond Promo Cards
The velvet cloth drawstring bit bag
the wooden start player token.
edit: I forgot about the Luck Mitigation Die; it's included!

If you would like a copy of the game with the KS perks, the price is $26.99 + shipping until they are gone. That's $1.99 more than the least expensive KickStarter Package.

If interested, send me a GeekMail, and we'll go from there. Since you asked first, I'll hold a copy for you in case you decided to order.

Thanks for asking!
Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.