Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm attempting to organize a small local tournament in Connecticut for late January/early February in Norwich CT. There would be a nominal entry fee and a small prize if I can recruit at least 8 participants.

I envision a one-day event (probably on a Saturday) that will involve some sort of round robin-style format so that everybody gets to play multiple games. Players are encouraged to use their own armies, but owning the game is NOT required as I have sufficient miniatures for non-owners to borrow for non-extreme builds.

If interested, simply reply to this post and I will forward information as it become available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you on heroscapers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wargamer55 wrote:
I'm attempting to organize a small local tournament in Connecticut for late January/early February in Norwich CT. There would be a nominal entry fee and a small prize if I can recruit at least 8 participants.

I envision a one-day event (probably on a Saturday) that will involve some sort of round robin-style format so that everybody gets to play multiple games. Players are encouraged to use their own armies, but owning the game is NOT required as I have sufficient miniatures for non-owners to borrow for non-extreme builds.

If interested, simply reply to this post and I will forward information as it become available.

There are a bunch of area Scapers in NE and many of them seem like great guys. Go over to www.heroscapers.com and register, if you haven't. Go to the Events section. I wish I got to play with the NE group; they seem like good guys.

Have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.