Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Corbett
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say don't buy it for only 3 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it, the game is best for 5-6 people, and most people seem to recommend 6 players. I have to agree that this game does not seem like a good choice if you're primarily going to play with 3 people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've played with 3 recently.
I can say that it works (maybe better than 4) and is worth to try but not worth to buy this game only for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What interests me about this is that on the listing it is best for 6 but recommended with 3+, yet all the comments I've seen say it's not good with less than 5. I've only played with 6. I hope it is at least very good with 3-4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is still a lot of fun with less than 5, but isn't the full experience. Better with three than four.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AstroLad wrote:
What interests me about this is that on the listing it is best for 6 but recommended with 3+, yet all the comments I've seen say it's not good with less than 5. I've only played with 6. I hope it is at least very good with 3-4.

It is recommended but it is quite expensive so I can tell that it is to much to buy it only for 3 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Corbato

Texas
msg tools
I like the game with three players, but you dont see alliances or back-stabs as everyone is out for themselves most of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Corbett
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Then you miss out on why this Is good game. It's not the same if you know what to expect out of the other players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.