Men of Iron» Forums » General

Subject: Men of Iron - rules clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Palmer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi: I've had this game a while but never played until now. Can someone just clarify a point on the activation rules. Might be a bit of a no brainer but when a command has been activated and completed it's activation it can't be activated again however I'm assuming that it can go again later but not on consecutive activations?

I'm playing Crecy and activated Grimaldi's crossbows and when completed the English seized activation. Doria's command was later successfully activated and completed and I now wish to activate Grimaldi again, can this be done?

Thanks
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Shelton
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
Yes, Grimaldi can be activated.

The only time you cannot choose a Command to activate is during a Continuity attempt, right after that Command has been Activated (per 4.2 which says you have to select another of your Commands when making a Continuity attempt). Otherwise, there are no restrictions on which Command you may Activate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Palmer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, I can now continue the fight. All the very best for 2012' happy gaming.

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.