Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tamplin posted
Quote:

It will be available for orders next week and I will have a few copies available at Chattnooga. Note that this is an expensive game, as it has 20 companies (each with an extra 10 certificates due to short shares), 270+ tokens, etc.

Base kit: $57 (1-piece box)
Fully RTP (no money): $162 (still 1-piece box)
Play money: +$5
Double-height 2-piece box (same as the current option for 1841): +$4
Upgrade to quad-fold map and custom box: +$21
Add 5 extra short/long certs/company for variant allowing 10 shorts for 10 share company: +$20 (still some issues to work out before committing to offer this option)
I may also offer an option for colored tokens, possibly just the loan tokens or possibly all of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bazynski
Poland
warsaw
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
which has me going to dtg site every 2 hours to see if it's there already :-D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Tamplin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is now available for ordering at http://www.deepthoughtgames.com/games/1817/order
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jtamplin wrote:
It is now available for ordering at http://www.deepthoughtgames.com/games/1817/order

I've gone cross-eyed.

Could you tell me what box option does a quadfold-map with extra short certificates order require, because I can't work it out.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Check now: John has updated the ordering system. Selecting RTB should give you what you want by default. The full-whack comes to $219.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers. The precise number isn't so much an issue, as much as worrying about whether any given set of options were impossible to build.

edit: Although I'm not taking the money.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fogus
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have an idea of what the turn-around would be if I ordered the raw materials rather than the assembled game? That is, are orders from DTG faster when you order everything uncut and un-laminated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene van der Pijll
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fogus wrote:
Does anyone have an idea of what the turn-around would be if I ordered the raw materials rather than the assembled game? That is, are orders from DTG faster when you order everything uncut and un-laminated?

I guess that it would be not be faster by more than 1 or 2 days. I would be very surprised if "easy" orders skipped the multi-year waiting list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.