Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christine Bentz
United States
National City
California
flag msg tools
badge
I live my life in growing orbits, which move out over the things of the world. Perhaps I can never achieve the last, but that will be my attempt.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking of relocating to Nashua and buying a house for me and my games. Does anyone have reccomendations for or against certain areas? I was looking at some places around Lock St. I have heard the tree streets are not too great. I plan on a litttle trip to check out the city soon. Thanks for any info! I joined the Meetup group they have...looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
When might you be moving? If you happen to be in the area on the weekend of the superbowl, please be sure to check out Unity Games 18, an all-day open gaming event just down the road in Woburn, MA.

More information about Unity Games can be found on the guild page.

As for questions about Nashua, I wish I could help, but I live in RI, and know next to nothing about Nashua. But I will say I haven't heard anything bad about the city, and that it used to be included on lists of desirable places to live (when I was keeping track of such things). Best of luck to you in your decision.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I lived in Nashua in an apartment just over the state line (exit 1) from 1987-1989. My wife and I were just out of college and were glad for the experience to be away from family and grew much closer together given we only had each other to rely on. We both worked in Mass but lived in the Live Free or Die state

I'm sure it's changed dramatically since we lived there but we both think fondly of our two years. The weekends in the white mountains hiking in the Presidentials was great.

I'm jealous!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.