Popular Tags: [View All]
Houserule Jay
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played this with 4 the other day and had fun. There were 4 questions I could not find answers to:

1. Are you limited to carrying 3 items max as your player board would suggest?

2. If a task requirements dictates there must be NO guards and 2 guards are standing on that location, can you bribe them to complete the task?

3a. If you bribe 2 guards in a location, are they bribed for that players ENTIRE turn? (example, standing in the Radio Room that lets you move two guards and 3 guards are standing there. First you bribe 2 guards, free action pay 2 money. Then you use location power to move two guards on board[somewhere else], 1 action point. Then you start a riot, starting the riot costs 1 action point since guards are STILL bribed?)

3b. Special case - if guards are bribed for an entire turn and the example I gave above plays out, what happens after starting a riot as above, there are now 4 guards in the room BUT two are currently bribed, can the same player still perform actions for a cost of 2 action points?

4. When the game ends, am I reading the rules correctly that the current Scapegoat has the best chance to lose and stay in Prison? If I'm reading this right it sounds like you check to see if current Scapegoat has a unique letter and if not he loses? Then and only then, do you start looking at the other players correct?

If that is right, damn you REALLY want to avoid the Scapegoat role near the end of the game!

Thanks for the help, and the great game guys!

Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I can give you answers to two of your questions:

1.) Yes, you are limited to carrying 3 items. You'll find the rule a little bit "hidden" in the contents description of the rule book.

4.) Your interpretation of the end game rules is correct. If possible, the Scapegoat is left behind as the loser.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RafaƂ Cywicki
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
KivasFajo wrote:
Hi,
I can give you answers to two of your questions:

1.) Yes, you are limited to carrying 3 items. You'll find the rule a little bit "hidden" in the contents description of the rule book.

4.) Your interpretation of the end game rules is correct. If possible, the Scapegoat is left behind as the loser.

Michael

Both answers are correct

As for the rest of them, shortly:

2) Yes. There even could be three guards there and a player could spend 3 points of Cash, and bribe them all. Cash often can make guards restrictions obsolete.

3a) Yes, that is correct. One players ENTIRE turn means exactly that

3b) If I understand your example correctly - yes. That would be the case. If 2 guards are bribed, and another two are drawn there by the riots - only the latter 2 would make life harder for the rest of that players turn.

Cheers
Rafal Cywicki
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.