BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Bath Board Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sarah BBGG
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hello my dears,

To all Somerset-based game lovers, dice shakers, score scribblers, card sharps, tile choosers, counter counters and anagram mistresses.

Am pleased to let you know that there is now a gaming group in Bath. We've had six sessions and look set to continue indefinitely.

Our first meet of 2012 will be next Tuesday - 10th January, 7.30pm, The Bell on Walcot Street.

All games and forms of games welcome except exceptionally noisy ones and anything that takes more than 4 hours.

Join us for pints and points at the Bell on Walcot Street from 7.30pm every other Tuesday! We're super friendly and love new faces...

Have a look at bathboardgames.blogspot.com for more information on the next meeting and past events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Hall
United Kingdom
Yate
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bath is a little out of the way for me (I live in north Bristol and so tend to go into Bristol for gaming) but I've pointed this thread out to someone I know who lives in Bath and usually comes up to Bristol for gaming in case he isn't aware of this group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italian Seismologist
United Kingdom
norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
[The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was not convincing people he didn't exist, but convincing them that he was God.
mbmbmbmbmb
lol.. i read the forum title and came here.. i thought it was going to be about games to play in the bath...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Hall
United Kingdom
Yate
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
femgoth wrote:
lol.. i read the forum title and came here.. i thought it was going to be about games to play in the bath...

mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italian Seismologist
United Kingdom
norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
[The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was not convincing people he didn't exist, but convincing them that he was God.
mbmbmbmbmb
hey! i like games, i like baths... the title is Bath Board games.. i thought it could be a list of, or request for list of, games that could be adapted to play in the bath..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Borgelin
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sarah,

Wow Bath has a derth of gaming clubs then suddenly we have two! We already meet up on a Tuesday currently at St James Wine Vaults but possibly due to move to The Weston on the Newbridge side of Bath.

We have a guild:

Bath Gaming Group

Please check us out we started in early November and have met most weeks. It seems like it would make some sense for our two groups to link up to ensure we achieve 'critical mass' in gaming terms...the more players the better I think. We can usually sport eight or so players on a regular basis sometimes more. Would love to meet up with you guys if you're interested!

Cheers

Andy B
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Borgelin
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yeah...check out the middle micro-badge on my avatar created by one of our members...you too could own if you want too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David J. Mortimer
United Kingdom
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing. Tuesday nights is obviously the night to meet up in bath for gaming. Perhaps we should move our scheduled games night on the 10th to the bell as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janos Bornemisza
United Kingdom
Retford
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, I just moved to Bristol from Bath in the last few months - otherwise I'd be there as I love to game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Read
United Kingdom
BATH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well if you're back this way do keep an eye on our guild page Bath Gaming Group
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.