Mark Evan Mendoza
Philippines
flag msg tools
Hi guys, been a fan of the series for a long time and looking to collect the ccg.. if you have cards, sealed or otherwise, or selling lots, please message me here..

looking for lot buys or collections so I can get started right away, any collectors lookings to sell off their card?

by the way, I'm from the Philippines so international shipping should be taken into account, will pay via paypal.

thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tara Bil
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I have four Wheel of Time Dark Prophecies cards (3 red, 1 blue), and a number of 1st Ed cards - uncased/unwrapped: 6 gold, 6 blue, 11 red, 3 green; sleeve cases: 5 gray, 7 gold, 13 blue, 13 red, 9 green.

Clearly I don't know what the different color categories are, but they belonged to my ex-husband (left on accident), and I'd love to sell them to someone who'll appreciate them.
It'll also upset him to discover I no longer have them. whistle

Let me know what your thoughts are, if you're interested.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tara Bil
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I actually have a spreadsheet, now, of the cards, their names, catagories, rarity, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franziska
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We got a huge lot of them which we are looking to get rid of. (the pile is ~30cm high). It will try and compile a list and then we can talk about what you need! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Jr. Cukingnan
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
Duck + Hat = Duck Hat
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark, you can always do what I did, scour eBay everyday for a decently priced set and hope you get lucky. For reference, the lowest I've seen a starter deck go is for 20USD, highest at 60.

I was able to buy a starter box, 3 each for both the Dragon Reborn and the Forsaken for 68USD with shipping.

Unfortunately, most sellers aren't willing to ship internationally. Its usually best to just send to a relative or friend and have em ship it here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troi McLure
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought two starters a year or so ago in Australia for, I think, 25$ a piece. It is still listed.

http://www.alternateworlds.com.au/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hughey
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.