Cave Evil» Forums » Rules

Subject: Psychomancer of Fire and Permeator clarifications rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Harwell
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
A couple clarifications from last night's game if you could....

Psychomancer of Fire's special ability can be used to wipe out another necromancer? We could find no clear statement about this in the rules (I realize "destroy everything" is pretty clear, I'm probably just being a sore loser!)

A Permeator's ability allows it to freeze one creature in the opposing squad when attacking. If the opposing squad is composed of just one creature, does it automatically die? (Once again, it seems clear, but we wanted confirmation/clarification--my opponent was probably just being a sore loser!)

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan hayden
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Psychomancer of Fire's special ability can be used to wipe out another necromancer? We could find no clear statement about this in the rules (I realize "destroy everything" is pretty clear, I'm probably just being a sore loser!)

IT CAN BE USED ON ANYTHING EXCEPT TO KILL MOST AWAKENED EVILS. SO SADLY IT CAN KILL A NECROMANCER. EACH NECROMANCER"S ABILITY CAN BE DEADLY IF USED PERFECTLY

A Permeator's ability allows it to freeze one creature in the opposing squad when attacking. If the opposing squad is composed of just one creature, does it automatically die? (Once again, it seems clear, but we wanted confirmation/clarification--my opponent was probably just being a sore loser!)

PERMEATOR CAN FREEZE A ONE CREATURE SQUAD. A ONE CREATURE SQUAD WOULD BE IMMEDIATLE KILLED. BEST TO KILL THAT GUY WITH SEVERAL CREATURE SQUAD AS IT CAN ONLY FOCUS IT'S FREEZING ABILITY ON ONE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.