Subject: 5 turns but only 4 sets of parlament rule cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dirk P.
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During start, I set up the rule cards with the ZEROS and place the rule cards with number 1, In each turn there should be a rule-voting for 3 cards, right? In the 5th turn there are no more rule cards left for voting, so is there no voting in the last turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Schuster
Germany
Bretten
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there should be enough cards to vote every turn.

Yes, there are 18 laws in total. You can also find them on the back of the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk P.
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, there are enough. I sorted them out so far because they had the '4' number on and I thought this is a mechanism to randomly not having the same set in every game! But I guess this will work. thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Walker
United Kingdom
Liphook
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The number on the back of the law cards is very clever - it indicates the current turn number

This is why there are 3 '0' laws, 4 '1's, '2s' and '3s' and 3 '4's

So after set up you will have 3 zeros at the top and 3 ones to be voted on - the remaining 1 will be face down on the law stack indicating the current turn number - then moving through 3 laws a time the top face down law is always showing the current turn number - this is also why there is a 5 on the parliament board where you place the laws so when the last three laws are in play the display indicated turn 5

hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark C
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
stevepwalker wrote:
The number on the back of the law cards is very clever - it indicates the current turn number

Maybe...too clever
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Brown
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
The groups of 0, 1, 2, 3, & 4 are not all equal. There are 3 laws in 0, 4 laws in 1,2,&3, and 3 laws in 4. 18 in total. 3 existing laws in the original setup and 3 new ones to vote on each round. This is designed so the laws increase in heaviness and influence as the game goes on with the last 3 being all about victory points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.