Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Picioccio
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The designer stated on these boards that the publisher decided to include the mini-expansion in all copies, but they didn't get a chance to include the rules - hence the PDF on this site for the Utopian/Prestige planets.

We bought our copy on Amazon (USA) in early December (I unwrapped it on Christmas) - and I do not have any Prestige or Utopian planets.

Is there any way to buy or obtain the mini-expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To the best of my knowledge, these were included in the first 5000 copies. My shrink-wrapped copy had a sticker on it letting me know that the bonus cards were included. It sounds like Amazon sent you one from the 5000-10000 batch.

Originally, three of those cards were exclusive to Kickstarters but was later changed to include both the Presteige and Utopian planets.

FWIW, the game plays fine with or without them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg M
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's been talk of seeing them in the Geek Store too, perhaps as early as next week. When I'm not usingmy phone, I'll see of I can link to the proper thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1rr1tated wrote:
There's been talk of seeing them in the Geek Store too, perhaps as early as next week. When I'm not usingmy phone, I'll see of I can link to the proper thread.

Was this it?
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/650303/want-these
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg M
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup.

Thanks for saving me the hunt!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.