Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence Gamehappy
United States
Concord
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Well I'm searching for the cards in the card deck that apparently explained the function of these game tiles listed below in the photos (link)

Can anyone photo those cards or transcribe the explaination since my printing of the game has none. As it also seems for so many others!

Thx!!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/465444/hazard-tiles-with...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an image on here that has the cards. Just need to enlarge it to read them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lopey Bottoms
msg tools
While the instructions on the cards do explain the Shifting Sands, the Crystal Cavern is much more oblique. It talks about digging out and getting a token for success, however the TILE itself reads like a Hazard and there are no rules for what this hazard may cause. For me its a mystery, and I might play it that to get the token the hazard must be defeated instead of simply digging out (this makes more sense in my mind of collecting a fragile crystal)

But for $5 I can't complain, even if the rulebook is driving me madangry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sponaugle
United States
Canton
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To me, it is pretty straight-forward. The new Crystal Cavern Sage Crystal seems to replace the old "stout pudding" tiles. When a dwarf digs INTO and the ENTERS the Crystal Cavern, he discovers the Sage Crystal on the walls of one of the tile surfaces that has not been yet dug. When the dwarf successfully digs OUT through that tile, he gets the "Brilliant Plan " token as a reward for having found the Sage Crystal Flower.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.