Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Confused!

So in this scenario, you take the 3 objectice cards and stick them in the staging area. Then you draw 3 encounter cards and attach them to the 3 objectives. If a Treachury card is dealt, its revealed immediatley and then discarded. Does that mean that one objective wont have an attachment until another card from encounter deck is drawn? What if I travel to a location that is attached to an objective? Does the objective go with it? And if I engage an enemy... the objective stays wth the enemy?

The rules dont seem to answer all m question.

Any help is appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
snailien
United States
DeKalb
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Treat cards attached to guarded objectives exactly as you normally would. Once the card attached to a guarded card leaves play (in any way it might normally leave play), the guarded card becomes available for you to claim in whatever way the card allows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So what happens when i finish exploring a location that has an objective, and i wish NOT to claim it?

Does it go back in the staging area? If so, does it automatically go to an enemy or another location there? or does the next card from the encounter deck attach to the objective?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benedetto Loffredo
Italy
Portici (NA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joefling34 wrote:
So what happens when i finish exploring a location that has an objective, and i wish NOT to claim it?

Does it go back in the staging area? If so, does it automatically go to an enemy or another location there? or does the next card from the encounter deck attach to the objective?

From official FAQ 1.2 (should answer to all your questions)

(1.17) Unclaimed Objectives
An unclaimed objective is one that is not currently
claimed and under the control of a player. An
unclaimed objective can be guarded or unguarded.
A guarded objective is treated like an attachment if
guarded by an enemy or location, and remains attached
to that card until it leaves play, at which point it will
return to the staging area. Any unclaimed objective
in the staging area that is not attached to a card is
considered to be unguarded. If an objective is claimed
at one point, and then returns to the staging area, it
regains the status of unclaimed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ah! ok thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.