United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay Byron, it's been six months since I placed my pre-order at Origins 2011. So, are there any updates you can throw our way on the progress of this Eastern Front sequel to your fantastic game!

Will it be available at Origins 2012?
Pleeeese, I hope, I hope.

Regards, and thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Byron is focusing on Spearpoint 1943: Village and Defensive Line Map Expansion and trying to get that published via a Kickstarter Campaign to get the necessary funding (above and beyond the pre-order pledges already received) to finish that production. No idea where Eastern Front falls in the queue after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RPardoe wrote:
Byron is focusing on Spearpoint 1943: Village and Defensive Line Map Expansion and trying to get that published via a Kickstarter Campaign to get the necessary funding (above and beyond the pre-order pledges already received) to finish that production. No idea where Eastern Front falls in the queue after that.

Correct- thanks, Richard.

I do owe you an update on this game too, Ray. Thanks again for backing it at Origins. I'll post an update on the game as soon as possible after our Kickstarter project expires for the map expansion (Jan 8th).

But the short of it is that I will not have production copies available at Origins 2012 (which is moved up to May this year), but you may be playing a demo copy by then Trust me, you'll love it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
frontlinegeneral wrote:
I'll post an update on the game as soon as possible after our Kickstarter project expires for the map expansion (Jan 8th).

Hey Byron, congrats on the Kickstarter effort! I almost forgot about it but was just in time to help push it over the $10K mark.

I was curious though, for this Eastern Front set, why isn't it listed for pre-order on your web site? I pre-ordered last July when I got your newsletter but that link no longer works. Are you just trying to keep things manageable? Anyhow, I look forward to the maps and when it's time, this game too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jyeackle wrote:
frontlinegeneral wrote:
I'll post an update on the game as soon as possible after our Kickstarter project expires for the map expansion (Jan 8th).

Hey Byron, congrats on the Kickstarter effort! I almost forgot about it but was just in time to help push it over the $10K mark.

I was curious though, for this Eastern Front set, why isn't it listed for pre-order on your web site? I pre-ordered last July when I got your newsletter but that link no longer works. Are you just trying to keep things manageable? Anyhow, I look forward to the maps and when it's time, this game too!

Jeff,

Thanks!

We're in the middle of a website transition over to a new host and new domain. frontlinegeneral.com will still exist, but only for information on that series. As we've expanded beyond frontline general and related games, we've had to grow our web presence. People can still preorder Eastern Front within our existing store, but that is getting overhauled too. So, soon, we'll have a bigger, better site to support games beyond just our own designs such as Polyversal and War Patrol: Silent Victory in the Pacific. The new site will be www.collinsepicwargames.com but we're not even really announcing that yet as we're in test mode (nothing is really live yet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
After writing Byron, here's the latest:

Working hard on the game and expect a Kickstarter in very early 2013, with release to follow most likely mid 2013 after production, if the kickstarter is a success.

Good to hear! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.