Justin Nordstrom
United States
Drums
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

I've really enjoyed playing AFAOS on Yucata, but I've got a question about how the software determines which cards you play to block a raid. Let's say I have a location card and an empire card (ie, Rangers) that can both block an opponent's raid--since Yucata automatically blocks it, what process does it use to decide which card is played?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yucata has an option for setting the auto blocking preferences in the lower right (auto), and in it you can set the priority for blocking, and if you even want to block. You can set the preferences during your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Zamora
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would like to start playing this game on yucata. I find this very difficult, bacause i dont find any manual.
The chain of actions, click over the cards, disabled card mechanic very
I learned the game before I played it on this site.
I need some examples of how to do things correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Rockwell
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Auto block is incredibly frustrating. Sometimes I want to block with different thing depending on where they raid. Also I dont want to have to think about this every turn and modify the auto setting in case they raid. I want to be able to decide what to do if they do raid.

It wouldnt take much longer, people tend to play this read time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.