Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trying to figure the proper way to do this.

I have 3 heroes and 1 ally. The ally and one Hero are committed to quest. During the encounter phase I have 4 enemies engaged with me. I can only defend with 2 heroes. If i remember the rules correctly only one character can defend against one enemy. So what happens to the two enemies that aren't being defended?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The two attacks are undefended and you must assign full damage (since you didn't defend, don't deduct the Hero's defense) from each attack to 1 Hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So both undefended attacks, must go to the same hero, or can I choose which hero(s) I want to be attacked?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Müller
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joefling34 wrote:
So both undefended attacks, must go to the same hero, or can I choose which hero(s) I want to be attacked?

As far as I play it, you can choose a hero for each undefended attack and place the full damage on it. Btw. Frodo is nice here...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. D
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Twelve4Christ wrote:
joefling34 wrote:

As far as I play it, you can choose a hero for each undefended attack and place the full damage on it. Btw. Frodo is nice here...

...but don't forget that he can only do his trick 1x per phase

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mb
joefling34 wrote:

For each undefended attack, the damage must go to one hero. The damage of one attack can't be split between two heroes. If there are two undefended attacks, you can choose two different heroes or choose the same hero for both.

Also note that this situation doesn't take into account a hero's defense rating. For example, if the undefended enemy has an attack rating of 4, and you choose to assign that damage to a hero with a defense rating of 2, the hero takes 4 damage, not 2 as it would when defending.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone for the answers! I think I can play it the correct way now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseff Amador
United States
Hobbs
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't cheat on accident like I did when I was first learning the game.

We didn't realize you could only assign undefended damage to a Hero. We were tossing allies left and right laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.