Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark mcleod
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Wirral
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have had game since xmas but not been able to find time to play just yet but have gone through the rules and hope I am ready to play. 1)If playing the Iraq short campaign (3 days) and choose Marine corps I will only fly against targets in closest range band if no secondary targets are chosen. 2)Target cards are discarded UNLESS A: Target is chosen for mission and destroyed. B: Has the word Improvement. 3)When a site or bandet target an aircraft, can the targeted aircraft fire in defense (suppress) of its self or not. Thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Without looking at the target cards for Iraq 1991, I can't say definitively. Regardless, if an targets in the first range band have the word "secondary" as one of their traits, then you can fly a secondary mission if that target is drawn. If there are no targets with the "secondary" trait, or none are drawn, then you can't fly a secondary mission on that day.

2)Correct. Make sure you keep destroyed targets separated from discarded targets. Should you cycle through the target deck (not gonna happen in your case with only 3 days) you would reshuffle the discarded targets.

3)The targeted aircraft can suppress in defense of itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
markmc wrote:
Have had game since xmas but not been able to find time to play just yet but have gone through the rules and hope I am ready to play. 1)If playing the Iraq short campaign (3 days) and choose Marine corps I will only fly against targets in closest range band if no secondary targets are chosen. 2)Target cards are discarded UNLESS A: Target is chosen for mission and destroyed. B: Has the word Improvement. 3)When a site or bandet target an aircraft, can the targeted aircraft fire in defense (suppress) of its self or not. Thanks...

1) yes marine campaign select the target from 1st range band for starter. after 50% destroyed you can select 2nd ranged band

2) yes

3) yes, any aircraft that got suitable weapon can do suppression.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Methot
Canada
SAINTE-JULIE
QUEBEC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding suppression, keep in mind that in order to suppress a bandit attack, you must use an AtoA weapon, and to suppress an site attack, you must use an AtoG weapon...

or you the guns in either case...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.