Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Richter
United States
Springfield
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys and gals. I have an incomplete copy. Need the following parts to complete my copy of 7 Wonders. Any help appreciated.

(1) of the -1 octogon shaped conflict counters
(2) of the +1 shield shaped conflict counters
(1) of the +3 shield shaped conflict counters
(1) of the +5 shield shaped conflict counters
(3) of the 3 value coins
(5) of the 1 value coins

and, I am missing 1 of the Age III cards (I only have 49, and there should be 50). Could someone confirm that there should be 2 ARSENAL cards? I think that is the missing card. (There is only one of those and 2 or 3 of all other titles, save for guilds).

Thanks
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Don't have my game with me. You should have 10 guilds. 16 cards marked 3+. 6 cards each of 4+, 5+, 6+, and 7+. That would help narrow it down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Don't have my game with me. You should have 10 guilds. 16 cards marked 3+. 6 cards each of 4+, 5+, 6+, and 7+. That would help narrow it down.
The build chart near the back of the rulebook shows exactly which cards appear in each age based on the player number - you'll see the +3, +4, etc. just under the name of each card. For all intents and purposes it's a card list, just not laid out in the "usual" style.

According to that there should be three copies of Arsenal: 3+, 4+ and 7+

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kanabrocki
United States
West Richland
WA
flag msg tools
mb
I just recently purchased a copy that was fully sealed inside and out but I was missing an Age I card. It was the Lumber Yard 3+ card. I did a google search and saw a number of posts with missing Age I cards such as the lumber yard and the glassworks. I did email Asmodee this morning to find out how to go about getting a replacement. You would think that with the ease in which cards can get damaged or lost that there would be an area on there website to order these easily.

I will post what happens if/when I hear back from them.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Richter
United States
Springfield
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan at Asmodee sent me out parts within a day of my request.
Asmodee gets an A+ in customer service from me!!
Good luck
Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kanabrocki
United States
West Richland
WA
flag msg tools
mb
WeTheMeeple wrote:
Stefan at Asmodee sent me out parts within a day of my request.
Asmodee gets an A+ in customer service from me!!
Good luck
Tim

Tim - did he contact you and send them out within a day? I'm going on two plus business days with out a reply from him. I did include my address in my email so i suppose it is possible he sent them out without or forgetting to reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Richter
United States
Springfield
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I recall, I sent a general email to the CONTACT US link on the website. I got an email within a day from Stephan. His simple reply: "we should have those in stock. I will mail them." I had them within 5 days (although I believe it was a Friday when he responded, so I am assuming he mailed them Monday).

Good luck
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kanabrocki
United States
West Richland
WA
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks Tim. I sent the email to the same contact us link on sunday so didn't expect anything then but now it is after business on Tuesday so basically two business days. I guess i will give him another day or so and see. I'll send another if necessary.
Thanks for your feedback!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kanabrocki
United States
West Richland
WA
flag msg tools
mb
Well, it took them a week to reply (vacation or off maybe)whistle but they replied and sent a replacement card out in the mail the same day. So thumbs up in my book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.