Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Good Board Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Pizza
msg tools
Hey can you guys tell me your favourite board games from fantasy flights. 2-4 players is a good option. Fantasy games are good like fighting and items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pater Absurdus
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool
badge
"What is best in Life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
mbmbmbmbmb
I have yet to play either but Descent and Mansions of Madness (Cthulhu theme) both have fantasy themes and I believe they are both by Fantasy Flight Games. They look great and are ranked well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mabb Queen
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really depends on your taste...

Talisman (Revised 4th Edition) is a good light RPGish board game. You can fight and collect items

Arkham Horror is a great one if you want an even better, deeper experience, and like the Cthuhlu mythos. This is co-op though, so no fighting each other.

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game if you want a co-op card game, like Lord of the Rings, and/or fantasy. Lots of combat and questing.

A Game of Thrones: The Card Game a non co-op card game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
queen_mabb wrote:
Really depends on your taste...

Talisman (Revised 4th Edition) is a good light RPGish board game. You can fight and collect items

Arkham Horror is a great one if you want an even better, deeper experience, and like the Cthuhlu mythos. This is co-op though, so no fighting each other.

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game if you want a co-op card game, like Lord of the Rings, and/or fantasy. Lots of combat and questing. x2

A Game of Thrones: The Card Game a non co-op card game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.