Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris W
England
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I recieved Thunderstone and TS:Thornwood Siege at christmas so a couple of questions come to mind.

1. can i combine these two with no problems, there are obviously a couple of cards that dont have randomisers like the traps.

2. what should i purchase next? - i expect Wrath of the elements is best if only for the dividers.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would recommend Dragonspire for best content, but Wrath has some good content too, and those dividers make setup so much easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
ChrisJW1975 wrote:
Hi,

I recieved Thunderstone and TS:Thornwood Siege at christmas so a couple of questions come to mind.

1. can i combine these two with no problems, there are obviously a couple of cards that dont have randomisers like the traps.

2. what should i purchase next? - i expect Wrath of the elements is best if only for the dividers.

Thanks

1) Yes, you can combine any expansion however you see fit.
You should also have the randomizers for all cards, including the traps. I don't remember any expansion or base game that didn't have all the randomizers for their included cards.

2) Wrath is the obvious choice for expansion. DragonSpire the second, as i beleive they remade the randomizers for all previous cards in that one (they have different colored backs now, by category of randomizer).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.