Lopo Metello
Switzerland
Denges
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Neko-San is here!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have not already pre-ordered, pay attention to the price increase!

"Update to Enemy Action Pre-Order

We've been looking long and hard at the pricing for Enemy Action: Ardennes, and Bill and I have come to the understanding that the original pricing will need to go up. We've run the numbers over and over and there's nothing else we can do. I mean, it's basically 3 games in 1, with tremendous replay-ability so we think the value will still be there at the increased pricing. New pricing will be retail $115, with pre-orders being $85.

But wait, there's more...! We really do feel badly about this so we're going to delay that pre-order price increase until February 1. So until the end of January you can still pre-order Enemy Action at the price of $69. We figure this way, our loyal customers who've been supporting our pre-order program since 2005 (yep - it was December of 2005 when we got our first products out the door), will be getting a 40% pre-order discount.

Thanks to everyone for their understanding in this matter and we wish everyone a Happy New Year...

- Ken and Bill
Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2012"

http://compassgames.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rexbinary
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
In Stereo
badge
I pwnz j00!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it's a new deadline if you want it for $69, but you can still pre-order at the higher price until the game ships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W McG
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like retail went up once again, it's listing for $130 from their website (up from $115). I missed the boat on the $69 offer (didn't find out about the game until now). At $95 + shipping I think I have to hold off on the preorder and wait for some reviews to come in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.