Subject: 1776 Articles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Niven
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in getting copies of all of the 1776 articles listed above. I have found all of the articles listed in The General Magazine. Can anybody help me in finding the five from Panzerfaust, Panzerfaust and Campaign, and Campaign Magazines? I am not interested in the whole magazine just the articles on 1776. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carter
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim,

I don't have any of those articles, but I do have a copy of 1776 and enjoy the game. In fact, I am playing a PbeM game with a guy on Cyberboard at the moment. Let me know if you'd like to meet sometime locally to play the game. I will PM you with my phone number and email address.

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Niven
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Steve. Got your note and contact info. Do you play 1st, 2nd, or 3rd edition? Which optional rules do you like to play with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carter
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My board game is the first edition, but I have marked up my rulebook with the second edition rules. My PBeM games are 3rd edition, but I don't have the new counters to be able to play the 3rd edition face-to-face.

I play most all of the optional rules in the second edition. In the third edition, I have never played with the inverted counters, intrinsic artillery in forts, supply movement, or optional French intervention, but I am open to trying anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Niven
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
addendum: The articles in question are:
Campaign #71, Campaign #73, Campaign #76, Campaign #83, and
Panzerfaust #63, Panzerfaust #64.
Thank you all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.