Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Henning
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what I did wrong. I purchased the Uberbadge and downloaded saved images but I can't figure out how to get rid of the black box in the center. I would really like for the image in the right to take up all of that space if I can. Any help would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything You always wanted to know about Uberbadges*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shhhh! It's around the corner!
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
As you guide your cursor over the blue avatar a strange feeling of dread comes over you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Vikingwarrior wrote:
I'm not sure what I did wrong. I purchased the Uberbadge and downloaded saved images but I can't figure out how to get rid of the black box in the center. I would really like for the image in the right to take up all of that space if I can. Any help would be appreciated.

After a little trial and error and reading a couple threads.... this should help.

Empty out all boxes on the "form" including making sure the "use current image" box is NOT checked. Set your bar place to and text starts to 0.

Take the image you want to use and resize it to be 98 pixels wide and 18 pixels high. I did this in "paint". Then drop that image into the left box only and hit preview. Worked for me. The 98 x 18 is the key !

PS - I am in no way an authority on this, but I managed to get it to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Saddleback, covered by a blanket of winter snow
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
96 x 18 unless you play tricks with double images to get to 100 x 18.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.