8 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: Messed up game contents rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sidney poitier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
My copy of this game had 80 cards for two of the characters, none for two of the others and 60/20 for two others.

I bought it from a uk shop, does anyone know who I need to contact about this - is it the shop or the multiverse people?

Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an issue with components as well, couldn't find a customer service email address, emailed the designer. That was a week ago, haven't heard back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bender
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
I'm sorry about the messed up games, and the lack of contact! We had a lot of email trouble over the holidays. Send me an email at paul@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com with a photo of your messed up game, and I'll mail you a replacement right away.

We had some problems with quality control from the printer, but we want to make sure we fix any problems that come up for our customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sidney poitier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for the contact Paul, I have sent the email and picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pleased to say that while double checking my card quantities before sending off the customer service email I found the missing cards. They were stuck together in 2 decks I haven't played yet.

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a copy of this and one complete cellophane package was missing - the entire Tachyon deck, the entire Ra deck, and 20 cards from Tempest's deck. I was heartbroken, as Tachyon was the hero I wanted to play. Contacting the publisher today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CapAp wrote:
I just bought a copy of this and one complete cellophane package was missing - the entire Tachyon deck, the entire Ra deck, and 20 cards from Tempest's deck. I was heartbroken, as Tachyon was the hero I wanted to play. Contacting the publisher today.

Bummer.

I know they just got the expansion games delivered and are busy turning those around to send out Kickstarter rewards, but I hope they'll be able to get your replacement deck to you quickly, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the replacements on Friday. Very fast turnaround on their end - the delay was because they asked for a picture of my game and I flubbed attaching it to the email. Once I sent it correctly I had the card in hand 3 days later. Good customer service from Paul!

I would like to know if I can check to make sure I got the correct missing Tempest cards though... is there a manifest online anywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.