Subject: CMON Customer Service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Just wanted to chime in that CMON took care of me when my rulebook was lost during transit to home over the holidays. I sent them an e-mail a few days after Christmas and received it today.

Thanks CMON!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silidus
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Good to hear.

My SDE set was missing a large sized base (for angry bear). I emailed them a few weeks before christmas and it was sitting in my mailbox by the 27th.

Seems like they had some teething trouble with quality control but overall the company seems to be trying hard to make things right. Always good to see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Moritel
France
flag msg tools
Not the same story in France. I'm missing a s.... load of things, tiles, dices.... the quality of the cardboard is really poor, like I never seen before. I sent two Email to Edge first about 10 days ago, second about a week ago.....no answer devildevilgulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I honestly read the title is "C'mon, customer service!" As in, frustration or exasperation. I was pleasantly surprised.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bjorn vije
Netherlands
groenlo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Over here the same good experience.
My set had 2 druid cards but no palladin card
also a tail from one of the dragon priests was missing.

Send an e-mail to Soda pop games and 2 weeks later my game was complete.

Perhaps interesting to say that I had contact with Sodapop games but my envelop was from CMON. So I think it doesn't make a difference who you contact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing one tail, two small bases (but had one extra large base) and all of the game boards were crushed in on the right hand corner (the crushed corners were more fault of where I ordered from, The War Store, then that of CMON but after The War Store would not answer my e-mails about why this happened and getting a replacement I went to CMON for help). I e-mailed CMON and it took about a week and they replaced the boards, provided me with the missing tail and the two small bases.

I also asked CMON if they could help me with getting a figure that broke on me when trying to put it together and they sent me another one. I am very happy with CMON and how they took care of me and at the end of the day this is why I will continue to support a company that takes care of its customers.

On a side note CMON will not not send you an e-mail when your items have shipped so do not lose heart if you do not hear from them about your parts/pieces. I sent at least two e-mails requesting info on my items and when I did not get a reply I was starting to get worried. My package did come and CMON took care of my request and as stated they replaced the figure that I broke (Thank You CMON).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Katana
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
excellent service by the sound of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Otterson
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm glad they have good customer service, but I wish that would translate online, as well. There are threads & threads unspooled across this vast web where people are asking rules questions, and not ONE Soda Pop/CMON rep has commented on ANY of them to clear up rules questions. Not one.

surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. I have emailed twice and gotten no response. What email are you guys using?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silidus
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
hans otterson wrote:
I'm glad they have good customer service, but I wish that would translate online, as well. There are threads & threads unspooled across this vast web where people are asking rules questions, and not ONE Soda Pop/CMON rep has commented on ANY of them to clear up rules questions. Not one.

surprise

Not sure what the deal is there. Supposedly they are in the process of upgrading their website, so only the store is available at the moment. Also there is reportedly activity from SPM on facebook regarding rules etc, but I can't confirm that since I never use FB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Horn
United States
Coeur d Alene
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Karadek wrote:
Huh. I have emailed twice and gotten no response. What email are you guys using?

I emailed support@coolminiornot.com just this morning and got an non-automated reply within 3 hours. Great by any standards so far.

Probably thought of this, but make sure you aren't using over zealous spam detection or check your spam box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xylon Lionheart
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
When I got the game back in early December it came with a broken Gouger's spear and the wrong piece to a character's body. I sent an email, got a reply the next day, and got both replacement parts in less than a week. I was impressed, especially since I'm having trouble dealing with Nintendo right now with a customer service problem. They are still a relatively small company, and they are taking the right steps to building customer support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I wish I had the same results.
I have yet to receive replacement components after 2 tickets and them saying they are sorting it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.