Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Pinnion
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

My copy of this game didnt get an outing in 2011; I would very much like to reverse this in 2012. The only requirements are:

You can host within the UK or get to me (I'm near Peterborough).
You can negotiate a suitable weekend when we're both free (as a father of two little 'uns, I'm imagining this to be the bigger challenge!).

I'm not really interested in playing online (maybe in 2013 if this doesn't work!).

If you're interested, drop me a geekmail.

Cheers,

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kinley Engvalson
United States
West Palm Beach
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're playing this coming Tuesday (and probably a few Tuesdays thereafter), if you want to commute to Florida!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Fowles
United Kingdom
High Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
James

Being in North London I'm a little closer than Florida !!!

Struggle as you do though to get the time to play a game (bought this one in 2004 and never actually played it!)
Maybe best to just keep in touch and if a free day does present itself (where we don't cause too much damage on the Home Front!) we get in touch -if you don't mind the fact you'll no doubt be teaching me the rules !

Cheers

Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Harding
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wales
flag msg tools
I'm from Cardiff, but commuting to London (Staines) and would love to arrange something for Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday nights. Open to any gaming, not just EE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.